Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

My 1st semester experience in my college life :))

my friendships :]
me.myself & I
My Classmates, so happy together !

   My first experience in my college life can be a pretty crazy. And one of the most memorable  that I’ve had happened on June 13, 2011, I was late on my first schedule. It was the first day of my new life, the life that I was meeting new friends and classmates, cramming to meet deadlines and running to class, late as ever.

   My first semester may become frustrating, especially in math subject. I thought I will get a low grades, but its not. I'm so happy. I expect much of my classmates to keep  themselves as well. After the first semester comes to a close, you'll find that people will start opening up and it will become a much more comfortable college experience. I'm afraid to admire my  classmates or just give a friendly hello. Everyone is there for the same reasons and you'll find many people who share your same interests. 
   All in all, I get through my first semester and the rest of the year will go by pretty fast. I will keep my goals in mind, focus on my classes and think positive. The first semester truly isn't as scary as it seems.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento